Vistara Customer Service: Phone Number, Chat, Email & More

Vistara, a joint venture between Tata Sons Private Limited and Singapore Airlines Limited, offers distinguished flying experiences to air travelers in India.

This comprehensive guide covers all possible ways to contact Vistara’s customer service, ensuring you can reach out with ease.

Vistara Phone Number

Vistara Customer Support India


Vistara Bangkok


Vistara Australia


Vistara Canada


Vistara Email

Vistara Customer Support

Club Vistara

Media Enquiries

Data Protection Officer

Vistara Live Chat

To access Vistara’s live chat support, visit the official Vistara website. Once there, navigate to the customer support section to initiate a chat session with a representative.

Vistara Social Media Support Contact

Vistara Corporate Office Addresses

India Headquarters

TATA SIA Airlines Ltd., Intellion Edge, Tower A, 9th and 10th Floor, South Peripheral Road, Sector –72, Gurugram, Haryana -122101


Aviareps UK Ltd., 3 Upper Mount Street, Dublin 2, Republic of Ireland


Aviareps BV, Capellalaan 121 2132 JM Hoofddorp Netherlands


Discover the World, 2425 Matheson Blvd E., Unit 800, Mississauga ON L4W 5K4


North South Lines (Pvt) Ltd, No 400 Deans Road, Colombo 10


APG, 66 avenue des Champs-Elysées, Paris, France 75008, Bâtiment E, 2ème étage

Vistara Help Center

For those seeking assistance, Vistara offers a dedicated Help Center to address all your queries and concerns.

Vistara Legal Contacts

Vistara provides a set of legal resources to ensure transparency and trust with its customers.

Terms of use

Vistara’s terms of use provide detailed information about the rules and regulations of using their services. Learn more about their terms by visiting the Terms of Use.

Privacy policy

Vistara values the privacy of its customers. To understand how they collect, use, and protect your personal information, check out their Privacy Policy.

Vistara Additional Support Resources

Vistara offers a range of additional resources to enhance your travel experience and provide support.


Have questions? Vistara’s FAQ section addresses common queries and provides solutions. Dive into the FAQ for answers.


Interested in joining the Vistara team? Explore career opportunities and current openings at Vistara’s Careers page.

Corporate info

Learn more about Vistara’s corporate initiatives, partnerships, and business strategies at their Corporate Information section.

CSR and Sustainability

Vistara is committed to corporate social responsibility and sustainability. Discover their efforts and initiatives in the CSR and Sustainability section.

About Vistara

vistara featured image

Vistara, officially known as TATA SIA Airlines Ltd., is a joint venture between Tata Sons Private Limited and Singapore Airlines Limited. Tata Sons holds a 51% stake, while Singapore Airlines owns the remaining 49%.

The partnership between these two legendary brands was established in 2013 with the shared dream of offering a distinguished flying experience to air travelers in India.

Over the years, Vistara has upheld its commitment to providing superior services, ensuring that travelers enjoy a seamless and memorable journey.

Scroll to Top